This User Agreement describes the relations and terms which you accept by using our Website or our Facilities. We have integrated some linked information using the reference.
This agreement includes the following:
- Account: In fact, your account number is related to your email address.
- Seller: This part means that the seller buys services or items from the sellers or identifies the seller through the website. Under this agreement, a user can be both a buyer and a seller.
- Challenge: It means a contest advertised by a buyer and in connection with which a seller can submit one or more items through the website.
- Entrant: means a Seller who has go in a Match.
- Freelancer Enterprise: is an organizations admission to a worldwide workers of over 42 million freelancers.
- Freelancer Verified: means that a User’s have been agreeably verified under the Know your Client and Individuality Verification Policy.
- Inactive Account: is a User Account that has not been registered into for a 6 month period, or other period determined by us from time to time.
- Intellectual Property Rights : means any and all intelligent property rights, remaining universal and the topic matter of such rights, containing: (a) patents, copyright, privileges in circuit layouts, listed designs, registered and unregistered symbols, and any right to have intimate information kept confidential; and any request or right to apply for registration of any of the rights mentioned to in paragraph, whether or not such rights are registered or accomplished of being registered and whether remaining under any rules, at common rule or in equity.
- Local Job: means a service we offer to match a Buyer with a Seller in relative to the providing of position specific facilities.
- Milestone Payment: is a payment that made by the Customer for the delivery of Seller Services which will be out in accord with the section “Milestone Payments” of these terms and situations.
- Seller Services: means all services delivered by a Seller.
- Freelancer Services: means all services providing by us for you.
- User Contract: means the User Agreement or the Code of Conduct as revised from time to time.
- Website: worked by Freelancer and offered at: dutycope.com .
- Challenge Handover: in respect of a Contest, means the agreementbetweenthe Buyer and one or more winning Seller(s) under which each Seller will transfer to the Buyer ownership of the winning entry or entries.
- Conflict resolution process: In fact, the process followed by buyers and sellers is in accordance with the dispute resolution service.
You should know that before using the website features, you should read all user agreements, website policies and related information.
Before you want to use the features of the site, a series of conditions have been considered that you must accept.
The important point is that we will modify this agreement and any related information from time to time by sending the modified terms on the website, without your knowledge.
Our freelance site enables users to collaborate online to complete and pay for projects, buy and sell items, and use the services we provide. In general, we can say that we facilitate communication between the parties to make your activity more secure.
We may also change or add information, products or services described in it at any time without prior notice to users. In fact, we do not undertake to update the website. We will not be liable to you or anyone else for any errors or omissions in the information contained on the Website.
In the following cases, you cannot use the site services:
When you cannot provide legally binding contracts.
Being under 16 years old
If you do not have a valid email address.
Be aware that login information should not be shared by users with others.
Users may provide a brand or company name associated with the user account.
We may, in our sole discretion, refuse to register any person or entity as a user.
In addition, you may not transfer or assign your rights or obligations under this Agreement without your prior written consent.
Use the site
These items should not be present when using the site and will be dealt with legally if observed:
Submit content or content that violates our laws.
If the service is not provided as scheduled.
Bypass the cost structure.
Post threatening, false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or offensive content.
If you transfer your username to someone else without our consent.
Distribute or send spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain mail or pyramid schemes.
Distribution of viruses or other technologies that may harm the site and its processes.
Copying, modifying or distributing the rights or content of the website or copyright and trademarks of the freelancer; Or
Collect or collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Intellectual Property Rights Infringement
It is one of our laws to respond to clear warnings of infringement of intellectual property rights. Our copyright infringement policy is designed to allow us to send notices of copyright infringement claims while receiving a number of notifications that are fake or difficult to understand or verify. If you think your intellectual property rights have been violated, please let us know via this link on our website and we will investigate and investigate all cases to find out the truth.
Site services and costs
We charge for some services, including project introductions and membership fees. It is interesting to know that when you use paid services, you are able to fully review and accept that we may change these changes from time to time and update them by placing them on our website.
You are responsible for paying any taxes, including goods and services or VAT, which apply depending on the scope of the services provided.
Depending on your place of residence, you may be subject to certain values or other taxes under certain fees charged to us. This tax, if any, will be added to the costs incurred by you.
Therefore tax will be considered.
We may display your company or business name, logo, images or other media as part of our freelance services or other website marketing materials, unless you have expressly requested that we do not do so.
Connect with other users or freelancers
Communication with other users on the website should be done through the capabilities provided on the website.
You should not share your other personal communication channels with the other party.
This means violating our laws.
It is your right to know that we may read and download all correspondence posted on the Website.
Restrictions and fraud prevention
If a user is suspected of fraud, they will naturally be tracked and we will restrict him.
If we find that any funds from another account have been received as a result of a fraudulent transaction to an account, this will be reversed immediately. If these funds have already been released to you, you must pay the funds to your account. Failure to do so may result in your account being suspended, restricted, or canceled, or we may take action against you to recover that amount.
We may limit any or all of the funds in your account at our discretion.
Also, if you get into a dispute with the other party, we will review the situation and complete the work in favor of the person who is right. Certainly our judgment is fair.
The user accounts that have not entered the system for a period of time incur the cost of maintenance per month until this account is closed or operated.
The duration and cost of the maintenance cost is set in the cost and costs plan.
We store the right to account for the account or to close the inactive account.
If the site notices the following, it will create follow-up and restrictions for the user:
Create problems for users and freelancers.Violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties.Any attempt for illegal purposes.Use our services for any illegitimate or dishonest purpose.
Feedback and Comments
If you have any feedback, please let us know.