At DutyCope, we strive to respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the work, content, or any other property you own is copied in a manner that infringes copyright, please notify the DutyCope Copyright Division so that our experts can investigate immediately. DutyCope strives to respond to clear reports.
If you are a DutyCope user, tick the copyright support team at https://dutycope.com/tickets and transparently submit your report. If you are a visitor to this site and intend to report copyright infringement, report it to [email protected] with your official email.
We do not review fake reports! If you want to investigate your copyright infringement report, you should pay attention to the following points:
• Send the report in writing.
• Do not request outside contact via email. We only handle reports via [email protected], and we do not approve of any telephone communication, WhatsApp, Skype, or other methods.
• State entirely the copyrighted material that is allegedly infringed.
• The physical or electronic signature of the owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner, the exclusive copyright of which is allegedly infringed, must be included in the report.
• Identify the material that is alleged to be infringing or subject to infringing activity that should be removed or accessed.
• Submitting sufficient information and logical documents to find the allegedly infringing material or the subject of the infringing activity.
• Provide the necessary access to DutyCope to verify the submitted report.
• A statement that the person submitting the notice in good faith believes that the use of the content in the manner complained of is not permitted by the copyright owner, its representative, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the person submitting the Notification is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
• Sending enough information to allow DutyCope to contact the sender of the notice is sufficient, such as a physical address, email address, and phone number
DutyCope Legal Representative Information in the Copyright Reporting Division
If you intend to send us a report that violates copyright, you can do so by sending an email or sending a letter to the address of our legal representative.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Kemp House, Kemp House, 152-160 City Road London, N / A EC1V 2NX
Our representative does not respond to reports on issues other than copyright.